TBS Unify Nano 20x20 Mount Board w/ RealPit
Regular price $5.99
More on the way. These will be pre-order, shipping Thursday Oct. 11th.
WhitenoiseFPV TBS Unify Nano 20x20 Mount Board w/ RealPit
Features / Uses:
- Plug in your VTx at any time with 0 power start-up
- (Not Available with FlightOne at current time)
- Turn off your VTx on the line to avoid heat buildup
- Fast Team Race Pit stops (Sub second transitions possible)
- Compatible with TBS Unify Nano Only. 20 x 20mm mounting pattern.
- Mounting for Receiver on top of board. XM+ or XF easy mount
- Turn off VTx during races to test hover builds without interfering with other pilots in the air.
- Turn off VTx after Crash for clean video for other racers.
- Solo Endurance Races, 3 quads ready on the line. Practice for more than 1 pack without taking off goggles. (Instructions on how to setup on OpenTX / Spektrum Coming soon)
- LED Indicator light on board. (Light On \ Power On)
- Can be used on any pad on Betaflight Flight Controller.
Currently Supported Software:
- Betaflight (PinIO)
- Butterflight (PinIO)
- FlightOne 1.2.x+ (VTXPRWTOGGLE)
Operating Voltage: 5V - 28V (HV-6s) 1Amp Switch
Dimensions: 36 x 36 x 2.5 mm
Weight: 2.5 Grams w/ Heatshrink
- 1x Realpit
- 1x 1/2" Heat shrink piece
Locate UART TX/RX pad resource ID you are using. We wired to RX4 in this demo. RX4 is A01 Note the name of resource and ID.
Next we need to assign the Resource ID to the Custom Mode switch. Using the Resource ID from above. "A01"
resource PINIO 2 [resource=I.E=A04]
resource PINIO 3 [resource=I.E=A05]
resource PINIO 4 [resource=I.E=A06]
Type SAVE in CLI and then press enter. Your FC will reboot after applying changes.
Now go to Modes and Assign an AUX channel to the USER1 mode. Just like an arm or turtle mode switch. Click SAVE.
Now flip the switch and test. A RED LED will be lit on RealPit if your are providing power.
- At the current time you must use Firmware version 1.2.x or greater to enable "vtxpwrtoggle" commands. This is available on FlightOne Discord. flightone.com/discord and website at FlightOne.us
- Wire RealPit VTX + to VTX Positive pad and BATT+ to Battery Source (5v-28v)
- Wire VTC pad to Buzzer + pad on FlightOne FC. Then Wire GND pad to Buzzer - pad on FlightOne FC
- In Setup Tab:
- Setup VTXPWRTOGGLE switch.
- Use Switch to Power VTX on and off.
- Notes: FlightOne Does not support ZERO power on. VTX will blip for a micro second prior to turning back off.
Wiring Diagram Instructions: