Tiny Rainbow LED Quad Kit (44 LEDs & Wires)
Tiny Rainbow LED Power Board PDB, 8x TinyRainbow v2 LEDs, Silicone cable kit.
44 LEDs and only soldering 3 wires? LEDs are even easier to add to your quad. 6x leds per side of quad and 8 per arm. Perfect for international races where LEDs are required.
Quick Setup Guide:
Copy and paste the below text into the CLI of Betaflight. This will turn on your LEDs. You can further adjust in the Betaflight LED Strip tab.
led 0 2,5::C:2
led 1 3,5::C:3
led 2 4,5::C:5
led 3 5,5::C:7
led 4 7,5::C:8
led 5 8,5::C:10
led 6 9,5::C:11
led 7 10,5::C:12
- 5 volt 3 Amp Regulator 2-6s Input
- 12x Side Fire LEDs, ( 6 each side)
- Soft Mounting for 20x20 and adapter included for 30x30
- JST-SH Connectors for Outputs to each arm.
- Solder pads on bottom of board for extra leds. and backup if connector breaks during crash.
- Supports up to 44 LEDs
- Connect up 8 of the Tiny Rainbow V2 with the LED Wire kit and add 44 leds to your quad.
Wire 2-6s Input to B+ pad, Wire GND and LED DI to the Flight Controller. Setup betaflight as 1 LED ( All 12 on board act as 1 led in parallel, This is better for racing)