REDUX AIR REDUX32 F3 50A 20X20 96KHZ 4-IN-1 ESC
Regular price $62.99
This is no longer just the "Killer ESC" rumored in the highest circles of MultiGP. The Redux32 is now the “Champion ESC”, as our team pilots dominated at the 2020 MultiGP National Championship and Soren “PhatKid” Monroe-Anderson won using a Redux32 4-in-1 20x20 ESC!!
We've sent these ESCs out to a lot of the top MultiGP drone racing pilots and even some KDRA pilots. We not only have a 100% positive feedback rate, we don't have enough ESCs to test because they fly off the shelf, we cannot keep them in stock. We have crashed into trees at full speed, fallen from 100+ feet after batteries have died, hit the ground at full speed, hit cars and concrete with Ravens, ripped motor wires off of the motor pads when arms broke, landed in the water, and they come back for more — like The Terminator.
We've been testing these ESCs since early this summer and have gotten a lot of great feedback from all of the pilots we've sent them out to. It's one thing to claim an ESC is good but when you have top MultiGP pilots like Propsicle, and PhatKid, and DRL pilots like Amari and Mewo flying them, crashing them, referring other pilots to them, and requesting more to build out race fleets with them its another thing. These ESCs can take every bit of abuse and then some.
We cannot keep prototypes in stock. We cannot order prototypes fast enough. We're having to go into production to meet demand from other pilots. Please note, these are pre-production units designed to function at the highest levels of drone racing. Production units will have larger motor pads and differently situated battery pads.
All Redux32 ESCs carry a full replacement warranty. We are confident in the ability of this ESC to take your flying experience to a new level. Our only interest with this product is to literally go faster and be butter smooth doing so. We spared no costs in R&D and Redux32 performance is evident of that. All damaged Prototype/Pre-Production Redux32 ESC are eligible for full lifetime warranty.
PhatKid with a Redux32 in action
MewoFPV with a Redux32 in action
Propsicle FPV with a Redux32 in action
- High-performance 32-bit microcontroller unit running at a 168MHz clock speed for unparalleled performance.
- Comes flashed from the factory with BLHeli_32 32.7 to make setup faster.
- Special hardware/software combination to prevent loss of sync.
- Supports beacon functionality and can be programmed to beep if the craft is lost or power is low.
- Runs FLAWLESSLY at 96KHz PWM Frequency with no loss of sync.
- Includes a 28v TVS Diode on the battery pad to further mitigate voltage spikes which greatly improves crash survivability.
- Exceedingly low latency due to MCU operating at more than twice the speed of comparable ESCs.
- Available with MR30 connectors.
- Input voltage: 3-6S LiPo
- Continuous Current: 50A
- On-board capacitance: 1200μf
- Further filtration: 28v TVS Diode on battery pad
- Firmware: BLHeli_32
- Support: Dshot 600/1200
- Mounting hole : 20X20 mm/M3
- BEC: No
- Product size: 43*34*7mm
- Weight: 13.3g
- PWM Frequency: 96KHz
- MOSFET: Toshiba 40v rated N-Channel
- 1 x Redux Air Redux32 F3 50A 3-6S 4-in-1 ESC
- 4 x Damping Rubbers (M3x4mm)
- 1 x XT60 connector and wires
- 2 x 8pin wiring harness (1x 70mm,1x 50mm)
- 1 x 35v 470μf Capacitor