TBS CROSSFIRE SIXTY9
What could be better than the best Crossfire receiver and an improved Unify Pro32 video transmitter making sweet love? Exactly! Nothing, nothing at all.
Introducing the TBS Crossfire Sixty9, sporting a race-friendly, long-range capable video transmitter combined with the same on the TBS Crossfire side. Mounting holes are 20x20, but we do incldue adapters for your 30x30 stacks, and a plastic case for mounting the unit to your frame, without any stacking necessity.
Outputs 2x CRSF + 2x PWM (or 6x PWM) directly to your FC. The main JST-SH connector connects to your flight controller and video camera (or also FC for those that like the FC-OSD).
- Weight: 4.1g (board only)
- Antenna ports: 1x video transmitter, 1x R/C receiver
- Size: 24mm x 24mm
- Requires: Firmware V4.62 and above
- CRSF V3 ready
- 1x TBS Crossfire Sixty9
- 1x TBS Crossfire Immortal-T antenna
- 1x u.FL to SMA mount (for VTx)
- 1x 30x30 heatsink / case
- 1x 20x20 heatsink / case
- 1x optional tin-shield (for added low-noise tolerance)
- 1x JST-SH x 9 connector